Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] small bugs

Le lun 17/11/2003 à 15:15, Alessio Dessi a écrit :
> 1) in druid page 3/9 is asked for the e-mail and if the user want a
> callto URL, but there is a problem, if you check the "I don't want..."
> the email address is not stored in the preference instead if you don't
> check it it is stored properly, then here maybe is better asking if the
> user want a callto URL and if the box is checked  enable the field to
> insert the email address otherwise could be fine also to always ask the
> email and store it in the preference disabling only the registration on
> the server

You are absolutely right. Nice find!

> 2) I'm using a DV camcorder and one of the most annoying things is that
> after some times is automatically turned off. Dunno if it is possible to
> send some signal to the camera to avoid this could be great :-)

I don't know for this one, I know several users already have asked for
this. Perhaps Julien has an idea...

> 3) the My callTO URL in the last page of the configuration wizard is
> wrong, only the email appear instead of
> catto://ils.seconix.com/myemail email com

Rigth too, I forgot to change this!
It seems you are the only one testing with Johnny. I'll have to recruit
Jonita to do testing too, but I fear big problems whenr eleasing 1.00 :(