Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Important !

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello again,

I forgot to tell : I won't commit to CVS new changes until this has been
confirmed to work. Those changes are dangerous and need careful testing
everyday. If the tests arrive in 1 month, then I will wait 1 month
before coding again because it would be too hard to debug in case of
problem when the code has changed a lot.

Yes I understand that, I will test as soon as I get the bttv problem solved..

Cheers Johnny