Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

Le lun 10/11/2003 à 11:40, Alessio Dessi a écrit :

> what I mean is that GM should check if the connection with the provider
> is up, if so then try to register and only when network is UP and ILS
> server is down or fail for some reason show the popup windows saying
> failed to contact ILS server
>
> at lest I think  this should be the correct behaviour
>
> if you don't agree .. no problem is just my point of view

ok I understand what you mean now. That would require to have an offline
and an online mode. And network operations would only work when you are
online. That's something difficult to implement before 1.00, but I'm not
against implementing it after 1.00 as part of the GConf "profiles".

(You will be able to have several profiles of options and switch from
one profile to another on-the-fly, each profile having its own set of
options and values).
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org