Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

Il dom, 2003-11-09 alle 22:59, Damien Sandras ha scritto:
> Le dim 09/11/2003 à 22:50, Alessio Dessi a écrit :
>

> > when i run GM and I'm offline I'm not registered on ILS then GM should
> > not try to unregister me
> >

> Except if your prefs were set to be registered...

what I mean is that GM should check if the connection with the provider
is up, if so then try to register and only when network is UP and ILS
server is down or fail for some reason show the popup windows saying
failed to contact ILS server

at lest I think  this should be the correct behaviour

if you don't agree .. no problem is just my point of view

bye
Alessio