Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

> It'll not be more pages, but less!
> If the page for "select plugin" (1 page) and "select plugin opts" (1
> page) are joint into:
> Audio Prefs (1+1 page => 1 page) and Video Prefs (1+1 page => 1 page)...
> you spare 2 pages compared to now..

Yes but the window will grow and it requires me to change my whole code
because when you change of plugin, you need to refresh the devices list
entirely and not anymore on page switching => I prefer the current
situation.

> The more slim is the smaller window size which i very much enjoy and
> think could be even shrunk a little further..

Not if you add things in pages, they will grow.
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com