Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

Le jeu 06/11/2003 à 13:05, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> > Kilian : I have fixed your bug with the <b> </b>
>
> ok, i can verify it's fixed now..
>
> however with V4L1 i still get /dev/video1.
> This gets a device open failed with preview active in main (it should at
> least tell me "can't open due to preview in main => your video *IS*
> already working!" or something alike)...
>
> So there's 2 things broken still:
> 1.) V4L1 gets a /dev/video1 detected instead of the name i see within
> the prefs usually

I simply display the plugins returned name. I propose to forget about
this until we have the definitive plugin code as it is not related to
GM's code.

> 2.) the preview-opened device is reported as failed to open ..whereas
> it's not failing to open, just GM should query itself if it's already
> open.. (alternative: close preview in main while druid.. although i
> dislike that)

I will do that.

> the first "new druid" seemed a little more slimline to me and now the
> window feels a little "higher" again.. i like the small version better
> where the druid window is only very small if not tiny, so that window
> height could be reduced a bit again imho.. rest seems fine as long as
> you want to have the "select plugin" and "select plugin options" as 2
> pages per A+V.. i think they could be 2 pages with a
>
> 1. Select Plugin: [V4L|V4L1|AVC]
> 2. Select device: [OV511+ USB Camera]
> 3. Test video:    [test]

It would make even more pages. But I don't understand why the current
druid doesn't seem as slim as the old one. There are more pages, but
they are smaller.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-