Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Manual

Hi Christian,

> The structure is good in my eyes. I would suggest though to add an additional
> paragraph after "3. Configuration" called "4. Advanced Settings" or "4.
> Advanced Use" in regards to advanced users who want to know in detail about
> advantages/disadvantages of audio- and video-codecs and other tips and tricks
> (conference calls, etc.) that are not of interest to the average user. That
> would move the appendix to "5. Appendix". What do you think?

actuallly I had the same idea as you. I created the third section (3.
Configuration") for advanced users only. Maybe this is not clear enough
and we should rename these categories or create an additional one.

If you think that we need another section please feel free to edit the
structure (login is "ChristianStrauf").

Cheers,
Matthias