Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Manual

Hi Matthias!

> I have just created a new structure for the manual. If differs from my
> first proposal but it is quite similar. It is far from complete at the
> moment. What do you think about it?
The structure is good in my eyes. I would suggest though to add an additional
paragraph after "3. Configuration" called "4. Advanced Settings" or "4.
Advanced Use" in regards to advanced users who want to know in detail about
advantages/disadvantages of audio- and video-codecs and other tips and tricks
(conference calls, etc.) that are not of interest to the average user. That
would move the appendix to "5. Appendix". What do you think?

> Feel free to edit and add some things.
I would like to do so but I didn't manage to create an account. May I have one
with my nick "tassian"? I'd be glad to contribute to the overall-structure of
the manual and to translate some stuff to German later.

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster