[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Manual

Hi all,

as you all know we need a new structure for the GnomeMeeting manual
because the old one was not appropriate. I will start a very broadly
structure here and hope that you agree with it (feel free to change it)
and that we will be able to complete it together on this list:

1. Introduction
-------------------

* What is GM used for?
* What can I do with it?

2. Getting started
-------------------

* How do I launch GM?

3. Usage
-------------------

* Calling a user

4. Preferences

(I am not sure in this point. Maybe we can describe some practical
settings here)

* Optimizing GnomeMeeting for my bandwidth
* Audio quality
* Video quality
* GnomeMeeting behind a NAT/PAT-Router

Cheers,