Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: GnomeMeeting manual]

Here is some extract from the GDP style guide :

"Each online Help manual should contain enough introductory information
to tell new users how to start using the application. The online Help
manual should also contain enough usage instructions to tell users the
different actions that they can perform with the application. Keep these
instructions task-oriented. You do not need to describe the GUI screens,
dialogs and dialog elements in online Help."

Everybody who wants to participate in the manual should read it:
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/

Snark proposed sections yesterday. As the manual has to be
"task-oriented", I propose the following sections for the main part :

- Calling other users
- Managing my contacts
- Optimizing my settings
- Connection monitoring