Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [CODE] v4l and avc drivers for the PVideoInputManager

Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 22:10, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> I didn't patch gm, but I have a moving gm logo plugin right now; it
> doesn't belong in pwlib-plugins, but should go in gm, as I said; I will
> work on that tomorrow. Of course, this is a complete ripoff from
> Damien's moving logo!

Well, there are the sources, all in pwlib-plugins for simplicity:
* v4l, little fix, where stopping/restarting preview didn't work because
the plugin didn't close the device properly;
* avc: nothing done;
* logo: quick hack, didn't rename the originating files!

Tomorrow will be another day, with a summary mail about what needs work,
testing, discussion... hopefully there will be more discussion!