Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [CODE] v4l and avc drivers for the PVideoInputManager

Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 17:49, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> Let me end this mail by some driver ideas, for you to write:
> * I didn't port the dc driver, that would be a really easy work;

I've been lazy: not done (yet).

> * gm's moving logo could be turned into a plugin, and gm would use the
> manager to load it, then get it (PVideoInputManager::LoadPlugin, then if
> it didn't fail, PVideoInputManager::GetDevice), that would be easy;

I didn't patch gm, but I have a moving gm logo plugin right now; it
doesn't belong in pwlib-plugins, but should go in gm, as I said; I will
work on that tomorrow. Of course, this is a complete ripoff from
Damien's moving logo!

> * a driver that would open some video file (whatever the format), and
> play it as a video source (that would be useful to turn gm into an
> answering machine), I don't know if that's easy or not;

I don't know exactly how to do that, didn't give it much thought...