Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] re: HIG review

Hello to all,

I'm in a Cybercafe. As I already stated in another mail, I don't think the
HIG problems are so big as some people are thinking it.

The menus, the preferences and preferences windows, the addressbook, druid
and various other windows are all following the HIG very closely (except
for spacing).

I wonder what you mean by "drastically changing the GUI". Is there
something wrong related to the text chat and control panel windows?
I don't think so. I had discussed this with Calum and he agreed that the
only "main" problem was with the vertical toolbar and with spacings.

So except moving the chat window and control panel out of the main window,
what we all rejected to do, I don't see what can be "drastically" changed.