Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

I think that my idea is similar to what most IM's are doing now:
- you are only visible to people who add you to your contact list
- you can choose to be published or not in the yellow pages, if you
choose to not be published, you can still be "called" by others easily.

I was seeing this as an improvement over the current system as I think
that even with filters, many people won't register just because they
don't like to be published in a directory. But if nobody likes it...

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org