Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98

mån 2003-02-17 klockan 19.15 skrev Matthias Marks:
> > - IPv6 support
>
> No, because nobody needs that anyway...

Actually, that very much depends on where you live. The allocation of
IPv4 address space to Asia is very limited, and hence in that region the
demand for IPv6 support is much bigger than for example in the
US/Europe, especially for ue with protocols that aren't really designed
to work in NAT environments. So "nobody needs it" may be true where you
and I live, but not in other (big) parts of the world.

> > - Remove the Gnome dependancy for the incoming call sound and add a
> > dedicated section in the preferences for sound events in which the user
> > can choose the sound to play for incoming calls, dial tone, busy tone,
> > calling tone, disconnected, ...
>
> Yes

Why duplicate functionality?

Christian