Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual

Le lun 17/02/2003 à 19:18, Matthias Marks a écrit :
> Am Montag, 17. Februar 2003 18:37 schrieb Damien Sandras:

> Also yes; the manual is for ppl for no knowledge at all, so we have to explain
> everything (except how to click a button) ;)

Agreed with that, but perhaps we should not give so many details:
- not needed to explain how to click the button
- once you give the effect when the button is clicked, it is not needed
to give the effect when the button is not clicked as it is an immediate
consequence
- just repeating that the splash screen is shown/hidden is not enough,
as it doesn't add information compared to the option itself. As Snark
proposed, we should explain what the splash screen is. "If this option
is enabled, GnomeMeeting will display a startup screen until it is
completely loaded." or something like that.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>