[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events crash

Hi,

on the same box as the previous mail, I have the following issue, that I
don't have the time to debug just yet (I'll look into it when the box
will be into shape to _work_ with it): when I click on "play" to test a
sound, I get a segfault, with the following message in console:
gnomemeeting: interval_inline.h:52: snd_interval_single:  l'assertion «
!snd_interval_empty(i) » a échoué.

Snark

PS: "l'assertion ... a échoué" means "the assertion ... failed", for
those of you that don't understand french ;-)