Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events crash

Something interesting here :

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/12349/2002/1/50/7657824/

What the guy describes is the problem we are having. GnomeMeeting is
doing checks on functions results for ALSA. So if an error occurs,
GnomeMeeting will handle it. However, for some reason that I ignore, but
that we should determine, the ALSA library also asserts and makes the
original program exit in case of error and thus prevents the program to
handle the error as it should.

I hope there is a solution, because it is not a very good behavior.