Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Very bad sound with 2.6.0

Damien Sandras wrote:
I have thought to a few more tests :
- Try to see if the problem occurs only when you are in a call, or also
when you are testing the sound configuration with the configuration
assistant
- Try to see if cat /dev/dsp > /dev/dsp also gives broken sound when
there is disk and/or CPU activity

Hi I tested the druied in 2.6 and that works ok, And I also
tested to "cat /dev/dsp > /dev/dsp" and that works ok as well.

So I don't know what can be wrong I guess I have to do more calls with
GM and 2.6 to see if the problem is still there.

Cheers Johnny

That will permit determining if the problem really is with the sound
hardware. I have some doubts as I don't have the problem here with the
same chip and 2.6. However, I have other problems, but that's another
story ;)