Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Please all comment

Hi Damien,

> A slider would be the best I think for the video quality,
> like it is now when there is 3 differnet values to tune that is not so
> good for the end user, it's confusing :)

i'm fully with Johnny here... back long time i asked about what takes
preference when i set 2kB/s, 30 fps and 100% qual (while transmitting 5
bg blocks even maybe).. and i got as answer that i shouldn't mind, pwlib
would take care of *ALL* which i found pretty frustrating back then
already. now with the new scheme it would at least not pretend to be
able to keep the promise of 30fps with 2kB/s.. so i like the new
approach better for it's just the easy WYSIWYG style..

just my 2¢..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian