Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS and tests

On 24/08/2003 at 12:14:54(+0200), Damien Sandras used 1.5K just to say:
> Le sam 23/08/2003 à 21:55, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> > * there were also color lines, but I didn't know what they were refering
> > to... perhaps it would be neat if there was some graphical indication
> > somewhere about their meaning;
> >

> That's indeed on my TODO list. I just don't know where to put that
> information without breaking the size of the app. Ideas welcome!

What about a popup when hovering over the graph?
A help button that pops a text box with the description maybe?
Menu item: Help -> Describe graph?
A "what is this" cursor that makes the cursor like a question mark?

--
(    Georgi Georgiev   (  Of course you have a purpose -- to find a    (
 )    chutz gg3 net     ) purpose.                                      )