Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS and tests

Le sam 23/08/2003 à 21:55, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> * there were also color lines, but I didn't know what they were refering
> to... perhaps it would be neat if there was some graphical indication
> somewhere about their meaning;

That's indeed on my TODO list. I just don't know where to put that
information without breaking the size of the app. Ideas welcome!

Did you use the snap from friday?

> * which leads me to the last point: that would be much better if I could
> _speak_ to my parents, but I have to rmmod snd-usb-audio or I have
> crashes... It would be a good idea to know if I'm the only one having
> problems with his webcam's mic: perhaps someone has a fix, and it should
> go in the FAQ, or I'm the only one and I'll stay crying in my corner, or
> several types of webcam have the same problem, and shipping a gm that
> doesn't let the user choose oss to save his ass from a crash is not a
> good idea.

You can choose OSS, just not ALSA and OSS. We already discussed that. I
just think we are "power-users", but we need to ease things for people.