Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New Snap, kaput?

Le ven 22/08/2003 à 09:14, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

Hi

> if that's not yet the updated code, please ignore the rest and tell me
> when the updated snapshot is available ;)

That's the correct snapshot.

> ...but here it doesn't work using the sliders in GM.. i can move them
> around anywhere and still hear the same sound back from my MCU. Even
> when they're both 0 i still hear myself.

That's possible there is a bug of course, the fact that it works here
doesn't prove anything :)
Please install gnome-alsamixer and check the "Master" and the "Mic"
sliders. When you move your sliders in GM, they should move. I've
hesitated to use "Master" or "PCM", perhaps "PCM" was a better idea.

> looks just normal here. no problems i could see so far ;)

It would be nice if poeople in #gnomemeeting could organize and share
the tests. I would like to have a report of who tested what. What has
not been tested for monday will be tested by me, instead of coding
unfortunately.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>