Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New Snap, kaput?

Hi Damien,

> 1) ALSA
>
> It is now possible to change the audio volumes using OSS or ALSA during
> calls.

i'm having here tonight's snapshot with the changelog up to:
2003-08-22 Damien Sandras  <dsandras seconix com>

        * src/endpoint.cpp: Small cleanup.

2003-08-22 Damien Sandras  <dsandras seconix com>

        * src/endpoint.cpp: Update the volume sliders when the audio
        channels are started.

if that's not yet the updated code, please ignore the rest and tell me
when the updated snapshot is available ;)

...but here it doesn't work using the sliders in GM.. i can move them
around anywhere and still hear the same sound back from my MCU. Even
when they're both 0 i still hear myself.

> 2) STARTUP
>
> The bug reported by dominance and matti about GM not starting is PERHAPS
> fixed, please tell me.

will keep an eye on that..

-(snip)-
> - The stats display (just do calls, you will see)

looks just normal here. no problems i could see so far ;)

For some reason i expect i really have the wrong version which lacks
still some updated code, but maybe these are just new old bugs *gg*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian