Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ALSA plugin remark

A good test to do, even with low latency, is to tell "TOP" and see if
the delay is important or not.

I had a bug with that, and even with a low latency, there was a delay of
several seconds.

I need ALSA reports. For now, I only got one, from Kilian...

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>