Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ALSA plugin remark

Hello,

This is what I had explained *before* leaving in a mail to the devel ml:

"> - In some cases, the audio will drop and the codec will be closed. I
> know why, Ill fix it.

Still present"

That's the next thing to fix on my TODO list :D

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>