Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BETA7] the "I'm in a real hurry" release

Le mar 12/08/2003 à 12:43, Damien Sandras a écrit :

> I plan to start working on an ALSA plugin soon, that way we will know
> what is missing in the manager API.

Well, your ALSA plugin will just be an instance of a
PSoundChannel-derived class... the plugin won't show what's missing in
the manager api, but what's missing from the PSoundChannel API...

Do not forget to read the comments at the beginning of
plugins_dlopen.cxx, that will help you write your class as a plugin.