Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BETA7] the "I'm in a real hurry" release

Le mar 12/08/2003 à 12:06, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le mar 12/08/2003 à 12:04, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > I found out why :)
>
> No, it doesn't compile either... Julien, would it be possible for you to
> create a unique patch for BETA8? It would be easier than having to copy
> files here and there, and testing would be easier too.

I preferred to give the files as is and let people move them in the
right place, because it's easier to read.

But I may provide both types... You'll just have to accept bigger
mails...

Snark

PS: BETA8 isn't in the works yet... I'm waiting for discussion to settle
on the api before betting any time on it.