Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GnomeMeeting branched

Le lun 04/08/2003 à 23:53, Christian Rose a écrit :

> We don't have any "newer-than-GNOME-2.4" translation status pages yet,
> though. There are no other modules that have branched yet (most modules
> usually branch a while after the release), and we'd like to keep the
> number of different translation status pages down since the constant
> regeneration of them takes quite a few machine resources(*), so it seems
> to make little sense to do entirely new status pages just for
> GnomeMeeting at this point.

Of course, I've never asked to do things for GnomeMeeting only ;)

> We only added 2.4 status pages a couple of months after the 2.2 release
> (2.2 was released in February and in April we had the 2.4 pages tracking
> 2.3.x), since there was a large uncertainity about what should be
> included. I don't know if it will take that long this time, but what I'm
> trying to say is that the translation status pages most likely will not
> track gnomemeeting HEAD for a while. Not that it would prevent
> translators from working on gnomemeeting HEAD, but it won't show up in
> the stats.

Fine with me, we will anyway try to give a long time for translations
before the 1.00 release so that translators basing their translations on
the gnome_2_4 branch still have enough time to translate the numerous
messages in HEAD before that important release.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>