[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Testing of new snapshot.
- From: "Jonny.Strom" <Jonny Strom netikka fi>
- To: gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Testing of new snapshot.
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:43:49 +0200
Here is just a short summary of tests I have done so far
on the 31.12.2002 snapshot:
- Went trough the configuration druid and the sound test with a 5 sec
delay did work ok for me.
(One thing I was missing there was the settings for the mixers,
I don't know if that should be there or not it might be good to be
there as well together with the /dev/dsp* settings)
(One other thing I noticed with the testing of the mic was if
I choose /dev/dsp2 as recording device (that is TV for me) and
playback on the soundcard (/dev/dsp) then the sound started to play
immediately but with about 1/5 of the speed.
So the sound was in "slow-motion" :) What I don't know is if the
same thing happens if one uses an other soundcard for mic than for
- Video test did also work ok.
- Tested the drag and drop features from ILS and that did also work for
me as expected.
- The reintroduced mixer settings was automatically right for me in the
menu even tough I could not select them manually during the
configuration phase, and the mixers did work as expected.
One thing I am missing in this snapshot is the video/sound test in
gnomemeeting like it was some days ago I think it would be good if one
could test video and sound at any time at least I use it quiet often
PS. Will continue to test more and I have RH 8.0 snapshots on my page :)
Happy New Year
] [Thread Prev