[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New snapshot again

Well,

The current defaults in GnomeMeeting were to use Fast Start and not
H.245 Tunneling because using both at the same time can crash
Netmeeting.

I changed the defaults in the last snapshot not use Fast Start, but use
H.245 Tunneling.

When all GnomeMeeting versions will be >= 0.95, opening the 30000-30010
ports will be unneeded as they are not used with Tunneling enabled.
It seems that the calls start faster with those settings. I think that
they start faster when the capabilities are the same on both sides and
perhaps that H.245 Tunneling helps a bit too. Well, in the general case,
with video, calls start faster.

Can you all do a gconftool-2 --set /apps/gnomemeeting/general/version 94
--type=int before executing the new snapshot and test that the new
settings are correct and also that GM still works fine for calls?

Thanks,

Matti, Johnny, I count on you because fabrice and Snark are away!

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>