[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last snapshot

Hi all,

The last snapshot will be ready at 1am tonight.

It needs a lot of testing especially now that 0.95 is near, very near.
0.94.1 was not a very good release because it was not tested enough,
please help torturing GnomeMeeting now before the release.

What's new?

Many things including:

- I reintroduced the mixers back in the prefs, but they are now
auto-detected. It is still possible to use them to modify the volume of
Quicknet cards. With mixers you can change the volumes at any moment and
not only during calls, even for the quicknet card.
- The Configuration Druid has been changed for the audio test. Some
users think that it works simply because they hear themselves in the
speakers, but that is just the microphone feedback, to prevent the
confusion, the new audio tester waits 5 seconds before playing back what
is recorded. Please test it in weird cases. (For example, I tested it
when I was in call, it is a nice test).
- The Addressbook is now finished. I reintroduced the search filters. I
added Drag and drop support (you can drag an user from ILS in a group to
which he doesn't belong yet). You can even drag an user from a group or
from ils to the GM window and it will call the user!!
I added a way to modify users in groups and to create new users that are
not listed in ils or elsewhere. Everything respects the gconf standard
and you can modify everything with gconf-editor, and GM reacts well. Not
all apps respects that.

Please test everything carefully, your main objective now is not to
confirm that GnomeMeeting works, your main objective is now to try to
crash it.

Thanks!

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>