[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Test

Matthias has tested last GM snapshot with the new video changes and
bandwidth limitation.

It didn't work for him. The quality and the FPS didn't decrease. The
quality stayed at 100% and the video bandwidth exploded to more than 40
kbytes/s.

We can't do a release with that bug. Would it be possible for the
maximum of people to test this?

It is easy, connect to the MCU, move your webcam around, and watch your
bandwidth. Also watch if the quality decreases when the bandwidth is
consumed.

If nobody tests, or fixes the bug, I don't release 0.95.

Thanks,
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>