[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Speex

Dear Georg,

It is with attention that I read regularly Brave GNU world to see what
happens in the GNU world. I read your article about Speex and I was very
disappointed to see that there was not a single word about GnomeMeeting
despite the fact that Speex is supported since several months now in
GnomeMeeting. GnomeMeeting is not simply a videoconferencing
application, but it is also a very complete VOIP application, and Speex
is one of the supported codecs.

Have a nice day, and merry christmas,

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>