Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: Quick question]

Le sam 21/12/2002 à 08:17, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> Agreed. Less beautiful (but I wouldn't say ugly), but usable, especially
> if plastered all over the desktop.

I think that one of the charachteristics of GnomeMeeting is to be
beautiful. I don't want to make it look ugly just because a few persons
have decided that frames are bad. Moreover, frames add a logic in the
general design.

Actually, I plan to make screenshots of GM with and without frames and
we will design what seems to be the best in terms of logic,
organization, and aspect (even if this last one is subjective)
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>