Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: Quick question]

Hi Damien,

DS> Are we going for a non-framed version of the the preferences in
DS> GnomeMeeting too like in this screenshot?

DS> Personnally I find this bad-looking and unclear...

hmmm, well i don't vote against it.. the topics are visible, and thus
understandable IMHO..

but i admit there are users who will "not have seen" those (but i
believe, they will in any case)..

so if Gnome HIG does ask to use it, i'd say, better do so for the sake
of uniformity of the Desktop.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian