Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Recording a session

> Basically:
> - HIG review fixes
> - Documentation writing and help system (Matti proposed to do it)
> - GConf keys reorganizing if needed
> - Strings checking by somebody from UK in the whole GUI
> - Add an auto-redial on-busy/on-disconnected function
> - Improve the manpage
>
> These 5 first things can be done by contributors very easily, including
> you, with me supervising.

I know that I could do some things, too. But I don't think it would help
anybody if I tried to change some of the deficits Calum Benson
mentioned.

I believe I would be able to change these things, but my C++ and my gtk
knowledge is too bad (for several reasons) to do so.

If I would change some things you would have to review the changes and
possibly change some things again. That wouldn't help you very much
because it would take as long as coding it yourself.
I'm sorry .. ;(

Cheers,
Matthias

 If nobody is doing it, I'll have to do it