Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Recording a session

Le mer 18/12/2002 à 18:01, Matthias Redlich a écrit :

> I see, it is again the story of the missing contributors.
>
> By the way, is there a list of tasks which have to be done until the
> GnomeMeeting 1.0 release (new features, code reviews ...) ?

Yes, in my mind. I'll bother writing one when it will be useful for
others than me ;)

Basically:
- HIG review fixes
- Documentation writing and help system (Matti proposed to do it)
- GConf keys reorganizing if needed
- Strings checking by somebody from UK in the whole GUI
- Add an auto-redial on-busy/on-disconnected function
- Improve the manpage

These 5 first things can be done by contributors very easily, including
you, with me supervising. If nobody is doing it, I'll have to do it
myself, but it will delay 1.0. I had to ask twice for help for the first
item, and till now *only* fabrice answered.

Things I will do myself:
- Achieve the addressbook and filters
- Finish the Quicknet stuff

--