Proofreading (was Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Recording a session)

ons 2002-12-18 klockan 19.00 skrev Damien Sandras:
> - Strings checking by somebody from UK in the whole GUI

We could ask on the docs mailing list for some help with proofreading
the GM messages. Many of the docs people are both native English
speakers and have good linguistic skills, in my experience.

If you want me to ask, I can do it.

> I had to ask twice for help for the first
> item, and till now *only* fabrice answered.

I don't know about others, but I'm quite busy with exams right now, and
I would imagine something similar can be true for other people. Be
patient. :)

Christian