Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: New mailing list

tor 2002-12-05 klockan 00.20 skrev Damien Sandras:
> Before going public, and before being officially announced, the new
> mailing list was announced in the IRC topic of the channel for
> developers and people hanging in the channel. A public announcement was
> of course foreseen.

Ok. That you planned an announcement and was aware you hadn't announced
it properly yet wasn't really obvious from the mail you sent me and
others, where you asked us why we hadn't subscribed to the mailing list
even though it was created three days ago... if you knew you hadn't
announced it properly yet, you would know why we hadn't subscribed yet.
:)

> My remark was just a "little" remark, so please don't take that as a
> flame and don't start to pollute the mailing list with unuseful and
> lengthy discussions. Better talk to me on the channel for that purpose
> than sending SPAM to new subscribers.

Then please avoid those "little" remarks then on the mailing list, if
you don't want an answer.

Christian