Re: Wacom calibration results are off (wrong area)

Hi Josh,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Berry" <taeric gmail com>
To: "Joaquim Rocha" <jrocha redhat com>
Cc: gnomecc-list gnome org
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 6:27:38 PM
Subject: Re: Wacom calibration results are off (wrong area)

Awesome, apologies for the radio silence over this.  Should I submit a bug?

I can open that bug today.

Also, I am hoping to have free time soon.  If there is anything else I can
try to do to fix this, I am more than willing.  Is there a general design
document over this code?  (Essentially, what is the goal for basing current
calibration off of old calibration?)

I don't think there's a general design document. As for why it's based on the old calibration, I know yet,
I'll have to investigate it. I hope I'll be able to do that today.

Best regards,

--
Joaquim Rocha
http://www.joaquimrocha.com