Re: Having external control panels in System settings

Well , I'd say that this thread has fulfilled its purpose . There is willingness to work with the distros , there is the idea of having a compromise . The overall situation has cleared up . I'll look around on the Ubuntu side of things (because that's where I got involved most) and post the current issues , so the discussion can finally get more specific and productive :)