Re: Gconf2gsettings

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 14:55 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 14:43 +0100, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> > Hi folks
> >
> > Is there a plan of actions for moving gcc and gsd from gconf to
> > gsettings? Are we doing that adhoc, on case by case basis?
>
> Rodrigo has already started on that.

yes, already done (not pushed yet) with phase I, which is to use
GSettings for all schemas defined in g-s-d.

Next thing will be using GSettings for those in g-c-c, and finally, go 1
by one over the other settings we use and migrate in sync with the owner
of the schemas or remove them if they no longer apply (like the Nautilus
settings, right?)

Will push it today, unless Bastien finds something too bad in my patch