Re: Branch for 2.30?
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- Cc: Control, gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Center List <gnomecc-list gnome org>, "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo moya canonical com>
- Subject: Re: Branch for 2.30?
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 23:58:14 +0100
On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 23:34 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 11:07 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > I'll clean up the gnome-control-center/extensible-shell branch ready
> > for
> > merging into master. I'll let everyone know when I think it's ready to
> > be merged. I'm basically going to make sure the capplets both work as
> > before, and work inside the "single window" shell.
> Just a quick update, I looked at merging the branch today and as
> expected there are a few conflicts/problems. The conflicts should be
> fairly easy to resolve, but we have some problems such as a lack of
> keyboard layout chooser in the keyboard panel. For this reason I've
> suggested to Rodrigo that he do the 2.31.1 release and we merge
> immediately after. This will give developers a chance to review the
> changes before a proper release.
FWIW, I still didn't get an answer on what to do for:
- external capplets (no way to merge those into control-center,
- external capplets that aren't written in C
What do we tell third-party developers?
/The man with 5 external capplets and 1 non-C language to look after
] [Thread Prev