Re: Branch for 2.30?

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 11:07 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:

> I'll clean up the gnome-control-center/extensible-shell branch ready
> for
> merging into master. I'll let everyone know when I think it's ready to
> be merged. I'm basically going to make sure the capplets both work as
> before, and work inside the "single window" shell.

Just a quick update, I looked at merging the branch today and as
expected there are a few conflicts/problems. The conflicts should be
fairly easy to resolve, but we have some problems such as a lack of
keyboard layout chooser in the keyboard panel. For this reason I've
suggested to Rodrigo that he do the 2.31.1 release and we merge
immediately after. This will give developers a chance to review the
changes before a proper release.

Regards,

Thomas