Re: Extensible Shell

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 12:13 +0000, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> Hehe, these people are trying to convince me hierarches are bad ;).
> Folks, one way or another - you'll have them anyway. So why not make
> it generic and consistent?

well, maybe I misunderstood, but I thought was Thomas was talking about
is having separated capplets for the settings, instead of a big capplet
with lots of settings in it. If I've understood correctly, it still
would be 2 levels only, that is main shell panel, listing all the
individual capplets, and the capplets themselves