Re: Extensible Shell

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 18:31 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Certainly a convenience for the panel.  The shell doesn't really know
> about it.  I think it is pretty clean logically and will help keep
> things consistent I think.  We can start to move common functionality
> into the base class if necessary.

I'm still a bit confused as to what benefit implementing the CcPage
object has. As far as I can gather, it is neither references or is used
by any other objects and is purely an implementation detail of the
panel, although it doesn't have anything particularly useful in it even
for that yet?

Regards,

Thomas