Re: Remove "About Me" for 3.0?

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 16:41 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> hmm, if it doesn't work on non-Linux systems, I guess we need to have
> something for non-Linux users. I agree about gnome-about-me code being
> dreadful, so what should we do? What would be needed for the new
> accounts dialog to work on non-Linux systems?

People to actually port it. This is, IMO, not any different from the
stand we've taken in the past. It's not like it's impossible to make it
work on non-Linux systems, it's the fact that no one has make the step.

I'd remove gnome-about-me, propose the new accounts dialogue as a
module, and be done with it.