Re: Remove "About Me" for 3.0?

I think we have to ask ourselves the question of what we want About Me
to be, in the context of GNOME 3 and the new shell.
I think About Me should be a collection of user info / change password
and maybe your web accounts for IM and Twitter and the like.
User management is something entirely different. About Me didn't work
for GNOME 3 because your identity didn't really play a big role on the
desktop. It may do so more in gnome-shell.

Hylke