Re: Dropping the "Interface" tab from appearance capplet

On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:33 PM, Thomas Wood wrote:

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 14:10 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
I'm not too fond of the change, but since most people seemed to agree,
yeah, let's get it in. Thomas, are we ok with doing it now then?

Yes, I will apply the patch.

... and apologies for not having done this yet. It turned out to be much harder to get a development environment running and gnome- control-center built on Fedora that I was expecting.

However, in the mean time, I have been chatting to Hylke Bons about changes and possible re-organisation of the appearance capplet. I'll encourage him to post his thoughts here.

Regards,

Thomas